1700°C (3090°F) Horizontal Tube Furnace
Ideal for Laboratory and Production Applications
We offer a tube furnace fit your needs, and the 1700°C high temperature furnace is just one of them. This tube furnace is useful in inert gas and vacuum applications. We can also provide the technical support and service necessary for designing a furnace fit for your application. Request a quote today on a 1700°C high temperature tube furnace.
5 Standard High Alumina Tube Sizes to Choose From:
1.5″ , 2.0″, 2.5″, 3.0″ and 3.5″
Standard SiC Tube Sizes to Choose From:
1.5″ , 2.0″, 2.5″, 3.0″ , 3.5″ , 4.0″ , 6.0″ and 8.0″
5 standard Heating Zone Lengths to Choose From:
6″, 12″, 18″, 24″, and 36″
Custom heating zone length up to 48″ and Larger Tube ID’s are also available!
Multi-zones furnace with independent controller system for each zone is also available!
All 1700°C high temperature tube furnace models come complete with the following features:
- 30 Segment Easy Use PID Programmable Temperature Controller
- 6mm/12mm Molybdenum Disilicide (MoSi2) Heating Elements
- Double Shell Design to Ensure Low Outside Furnace Temperature
- Auto power shut down when temperature exceeds max set temperature
- Control Console Displays Power Output, Working Voltage and Current
- Long Life B Type Thermocouple
- High Temperature Sealing Rubber sheet
- Stainless steel Sealing plate
- Worm Gear Clamp
- Set of Fasteners
- Vacuum and process gas connection nozzle
- One Year Limited Warranty on All Electronic Parts