Silicon Carbide Products for Industrial and Sintering Applications
Sentro Tech offers products made from Sintered Alpha Silicon Carbide. Commonly used in sintered products for industrial application, alpha silicon carbide material makes very dense products by mixing very fine silicon carbide powder with non-oxide sintering additives at sintering temperature between 2000°C to 2600°C under vacuum or inert atmosphere. Silicon carbide tube and parts can be formed by casting, dry press, extrusion, isostatic press, and injection moulding. These process technologies form a variety of complicated shapes.
Due to its very fine gain size and high density, sintered alpha silicon carbide products offer excellent surface finishing and tight dimensional control without non- or minimum after-sintering.
- Available Tube Diameter: 3/4″ to 9″ for American size and 20 mm to 150 mm for metric unit.
- Available Tube Length: From 1″ ( 25mm) To 72″ ( 1828mm).
- Delivery on in-stock materials: 1-3 days
- Sentro Tech also offers a discount when ordering 5 or more of the same sized pieces.
- Please specify the Tube ID, OD and Length in the Quote Request Form