1500°C (2730°F) Tube Furnance
Ideal for Laboratory & Production Applications
Sentro Tech’s 1500°C tube furnace is perfect for inert gas and vacuum applications needing a max of 1500°C. It comes in several standard sizes, and is completely customizable to fit your application’s needs, from specific heating zone lengths to various tube sizes. Request a quote today on a 1500°C high temperature tube furnace.
Price Out Your New Tube Furnace
ST-1500°C Tube Furnace Features & Size Options
- 208/220V single Phase
- 30-segment easy use PID programmable temperature controller
- Long-life metallic heating elements
- High efficiency ceramic fiber insulation
- Heat isolating ceramic tube
- Long life K or S-type thermocouple
- High temperature sealing rubber sheet
- Stainless steel sealing plate
- Worm gear clamp
- Set of fasteners
- Vacuum and process gas connection nozzle
- One-year limited warranty on all electronic parts
- Standard High Alumina Tube Size: 1.5″, 2.0″, 2.5″, 3.0″ and 3.5″
- Standard SiC Tube Sizes: 1.5″, 2.0″, 2.5″, 3.0″, 3.5″, 4.0″ , 6.0″ and 8.0″
- Standard Heating Zone Lengths: 6″, 12″, 18″, 24″, and 36″.
- Custom heating zone length up to 48″ are available, as well as multi-zone furnaces with independent controller systems.
Request a Quote from Sentro Tech
Fields marked with an * are required