1600°C (2910°F) Rotary Tube Furnace
High Temperature Rotary Tube Furnaces
Sentro Tech’s 1600°C High Temperature Rotary Furnaces provide excellent Temperature Uniformity and Energy Efficiency. This high performance and long lasting Rotary Furnace is ideal for lab and small scale production application. These furnaces are designed for Accurate Temperature, Rotation Speed, excellent Temperature Uniformity, Long Lasting Performance, and Safe Operation. Rotation can be turned on and off as needed.
As an available option we can also add either a manual, or automated tilting device depending on your needs.
1600°C Rotary Furnace Tube Diameter is available from 2″ to 8″. Heating Zone Length is available from 6″ to 48″.
These furnace models come complete with the following features:
- Max Operating Temperature: 1600°C
- 208/220V single phase for all models Excellent Temperature Uniformity
- 30 Segment Easy Use PID Programmable Temperature Controller, allows the control of Heating Rates, Dwells, (time holds), and Cooling Rates
- Special High Temperature MoSi2 Ceramic Heating Elements are designed to ensure the Longest Heating Element Life, best Heat Radiation Properties at High Temperatures and Easy Exchange
- All models use Ceramic Fiber Board Lining to ensure Energy Efficiency
- All models use Long Life B Type Thermocouple
- One Year Limited Warranty on All Electronic Parts