1500°C (2730°F) Horizontal Tube Furnace
Ideal for Laboratory and Production Applications
The 1500°C high temperature tube furnace is useful in a variety of inert gas and vacuum applications and can even be customized to meet your needs. In addition, we’ll provide the technical support and service necessary for designing a tube furnace fit for your application. Request a quote today on a 1500°C high temperature tube furnace.
5 Standard High Alumina Tube Sizes to Choose From:
1.5″ , 2.0″, 2.5″, 3.0″ and 3.5″
Standard SiC Tube Sizes to Choose From:
1.5″ , 2.0″, 2.5″, 3.0″ , 3.5″ , 4.0″ , 6.0″ and 8.0″
5 standard Heating Zone Lengths to Choose From:
6″, 12″, 18″, 24″, and 36″
Custom heating zone length up to 48″ and Larger Tube ID’s are also available!
Multi-zones furnace with independent controller system for each zone is also available!
All 1500°C tube furnace models come complete with the following features:
- Max working temperature: 1500°C
- 208/220V single Phase
- Excellent temperature uniformity
- 30 Segment Easy Use PID Programmable Temperature Controller, allows to control heating rates, dwells (time holds) and cooling rates.
- The heating elements are designed in such configuration as to ensure the longest heating element life, best heat radiation properties and minimum distortion of heating elements at high temperature.
- All models use Ceramic fiber board lining to ensure energy efficiency.
- All models use S Type Thermocouple.
- One Year Limited Warranty on All Electronic Parts.