1600°C (2910°F) Atmospheric Vacuum Furnace
All-in-One Controlled-Atmosphere & Vacuum Furnace
Sentro Tech’s 1600°C versatile all-in-one high temperature furnaces facilitate operation of firing cycles where atmosphere conditions can be altered during the operation cycle, from oxidizing or argon/nitrogen to vacuum. This type of vacuum furnace makes multi-atmosphere process in one cycle possible. These atmosphere furnaces are designed for accurate air/inert gas flow rate control, and is ideal for vacuum atmosphere brazing, sintering, surface treatment, thermal heat treatment and high temperature material processing. Equipped with a 30-segment easy use programmable temperature controller, this machine is easily used and gives great, consistent results for your application.
Most models are in stock for quick delivery, and custom sizes available on request. Request a quote on a 1600°C vacuum furnace today!
Price Out Your New Atmospheric Vacuum Furnace
STV-1600°C (2910°F) Vacuum Furnace Features
- Max working temperature: 1600°C in vacuum, inert atmosphere and air.
- 208/220V single phase for most models
- 3 phases for STV-1600°C-181818, STV-1600°C-242424 & STV-1600°C-363636
- Max vacuum: 10-2 torr
- Excellent temperature uniformity
- 30 Segment Easy Use PID Programmable Temperature Controller
- Uniquely configured silicon carbide heating elements to ensure the longest heating element life, best heat radiation properties at high temperature and easy exchange
- Ceramic fiber board lining to ensure energy efficiency
- Long-life Platinum/Rhodium B-type thermocouple
- One-year limited warranty on all electronic parts
|Model||Tube Length||Tube Diameter||Temperature (c)||Power (KW)||Amps||Volts|
Request a Quote from Sentro Tech
Fields marked with an * are required